Bethany Women Connected is committed to educate, encourage, edify and promote the spiritual growth of women of all ages, to empower them with the aid of the Holy Spirit; and to carry the love of Christ into our city and communities.
Our objectives are to:
- Disciple women to walk out the unique plan and purpose God has for each women and live victorious lives.
- Build wholeness and balance through prayer, study of the word and short retreats
- Train and provide opportunities for women to develop their gifts, abilities, build lasting relationships and find their places of ministry to effectively touch their world for Jesus Christ
- Reaching out to women in the city and community with several outreach programs, touching them with the transforming power and love of Jesus Christ
- Encourage an attitude of servant hood by serving the church body, organizing and or assisting with church events i.e. annual women’s retreat weekend, conferences etc.
"And whatever you do, in word or deed, do everything in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through him." (Colossians 3:17)
Stay tuned as to what's happening with Bethany Women Connected on Facebook!
Yearly Womens Retreat in June each year. See the events page for dates.